Recently, with the launch of Android 5.0, Google also rolled out its Factory Reset Protection. In this article, we’re exactly going to tell you about how to bypass Samsung FRP using google verify apk.
Before beginning with the guide, I would like to explain Factory Reset Protection.
What is Samsung FRP Bypass?
I’m assuming you’re reading this article because you factory reset your device and now you’re stuck. That’s what Google FRP is! In case, if you lost your device or anyone steals it and tries to do a factory reset then the device will ask to enter login credentials. The login credentials will be of that Google account which was previously logged on the device, therefore, restricting the thieve and sometimes the user to access the device.
Samsung Google Verification Bypass In Recent Devices:
Bypassing Samsung FRP is not a difficult task. Before you begin with the procedure of FRP Bypass Google verify apk, following are the requirements:
- OTG Cable.
- A PC (Windows Preferred).
- A USB Drive.
- Your device on which you want to Bypass FRP (obviously!).
Samsung Bypass Google Verify Apk Tutorial (Step by Step):
This method is specifically based around Google Verify application, if you want to see a more general method of FRP Bypass, then you can follow the link attached.
You may also be interested in knowing that we’ve previously created a guide on Samsung Pangu FRP Bypass, focused only on Samsung devices. You may continue reading to know yet another alternative method.
- First, download the Samsung Verify apk from the button.
- Copy the apk file to your pendrive or an OTG drive.
- Turn on your device on which you’re facing factory reset protection lock.
- Go through the basic procedure of setting your device up.
- This involves choosing networks, languages, etc.
- After completing the basic steps, Google FRP screen will be displayed.
- Now connect your USB drive / OTG drive to your device.
- File Explorer will open automatically.
- Navigate to the folder/destination where you’ve copied the apk file.
- Install it.
- You may need to enable unknown sources from settings.
- After installation is complete, simply open the app.
- Google Verify apk will take you to settings.
- Open Backup and Reset.
- Factory Reset your device once more.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully performed Samsung FRP Bypass using google verify application. Now just reboot your device and you’ll be good to go!
NOTE: Your data will be lost after bypass factory reset protection via this method. The data lost will be:
- Logged in social accounts
- Application and system data
- Custom launcher and system settings
- Downloaded apps
- Music, Videos, and other multimedia data
This will probably solve the problem of Factory reset protection. If it didn’t work you may try the alternative method mentioned below. If you encountered Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock error while starting your device then follow the attached link to find the solution to that problem.
Samsung Google account Verify without OTG (SideSync)
If you don’t have an OTG cable or an OTG drive then this method is for you! All you need is a PC and a data cable.
- Download the SideSync apk from this link.
- Install it on your phone.
- Now download SideSync for your pc and install it.
- Connect your phone using a USB data cable.
- Download the FRP Bypass apk and run it.
- You may need to install ES File Explorer first.
- Now follow steps provided in the previous tutorial.
- Congrats! FRP bypass is complete that too without an OTG cable.
Reboot and Relax.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Will this method work on every device?
Answer 1: Yes, we’ve tested Samsung bypass google verify apk on the low-end, mid-end and high-end devices. It worked.
Question 2: Will my warranty be void after using this?
Answer 2: No, your warranty will still be intact. No harm.
Question 3: Can I use it on any non-Samsung device?
Answer 3: Although we haven’t tested it thoroughly it was working fine for Lenovo devices. You can give it a try for your device and let us know the results in the comments.
Question 4: How long is the procedure?
Answer 4: Generally for an average user, the procedure takes 15 minutes to complete.
Question 5: Can I brick my device while doing this?
Answer 5: The chances of hard or soft bricking your device are really slim, but still be careful while playing with Samsung frp bypass.
I hope all your doubts are now resolved. For any further assistance, you may contact me via the comments or the contact us page.